We take seriously the responsibility and trust that our clients have placed on us and have invested in the human and technology infrastructure to meet and exceed our client’s compliance expectations.
We built a strong compliance program that successfully incorporates all of the following elements to better serve our clients and their patients.
- Use of well-defined and published standards of conduct and policies and procedures
- Designation of Chief Compliance Officer and other designated bodies
- Development of initial and ongoing training and education for all employees
- Creation and maintenance of compliance hotline
- Implementation of a system that effectively responds to all allegations of improper/illegal activities
- Use of audits and other risk evaluation techniques to monitor compliance
- Investigation and correction of identified systemic problems and identification of sanctioned individuals
Three Lines of Defense
Navigating the auditory demands of regulatory agencies requires a compliance foundation built from years of experience across multiple industries.
Alltran is fully compliant with:
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Gramm-Leach Bliley Act
- Electronic Funds Transfer Act – Regulation E
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- Payment Card Industry
- Fair Debt Collection Act
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- All state & local Mandates