The Need for a Student-Centric Approach to Solve Financial Challenges
A myriad of financial obstacles may leave former students with an outstanding balance upon their graduation or withdrawal. Working these delinquent accounts requires a compassionate approach that is tailored to their specific need.
An Ethical Customer Experience Designed to Meet Clients Goals
Alltran provides an empathetic and ethical approach to help people solve their financial challenges. People truly want to resolve their financial obligations. With our resolution strategies, students are provided with various payment options, increasing the amount of monies recovered on behalf of our clients.
Our partnership and program includes;
- 3rd party ARM services & Experienced Resolution Specialists
- Bi-Lingual Agents
- Extensive skip-tracing
- Dedication to corporate compliance
Alltran Facilitates Accelerated Cash Flow
What sets Alltran apart is our focus and dedication on the quality of personnel and commitment, both to our clients and students. Alltran is a Recognized leader in accounts receivable management for the higher education sector.
- Ability to consistently meet or exceed client expectations for customer service and quality
- A fully automated recovery system
- Licensed and bonded as required in all states and jurisdictions
- Compliant with FDCPA and Gramm- Leach- Bliley
- NIST-FISMA and PCI-DSS Certified
- Customized reporting
- Personalized attention
Profile: A community college system with 100,000 students across six (6) campuses and a centralized collections office. Student receivables were growing due to an increase in return to Title IV funds and student enrollment, all while resources were shrinking.
Challenge: To provide real time, as needed reporting to all campuses without using the district’s collection office. To maximize collections and account resolution without generating complaints.
Solution: Alltran’s Client Portal provided real-time payment and account history to authorized users at each campus in addition to district personnel. Daily payment reports are loaded to the secure FTP site for client access. Alltran remits funds to the college on a weekly basis for quicker updates to the school’s student information system.
- Smoother processes allowing less human interaction while posting funds sooner and allowing holds to be removed in an efficient manner.
- Recovery in excess of 26% after twelve (12) months at Alltran.
Higher Education news & events
April 25 - 27, 2018
Alltran Education will be exhibiting!
PDG Bursars 2018
April 22 - 25, 2018
Alltran Education is thrilled to be exhibiting this year!
Alltran Brings Over 200 New Jobs to Bryan/College Station
April 3, 2018
April 3, 2018 Bryan/College Station, Texas--Alltran, Inc Alltran is proud to announce it is bringing over 200 new...