We Provide Superior Service through Modern Technology.
To better serve our clients, we have selected the right mix of technology to maximize internal operational efficiency and client reporting. Alltran is supported by several collection-specific technologies provided by Ontario Systems. This flexible, configurable system offers our clients the following key elements:
- First Party Collection provided by Artiva Healthcare
- Third Party Collection provided by Artiva Agency
- Telephony – Predictive dialers, call routing, and call management logistics
- Networking – Cisco and Juniper routing, switching, firewall controls, and VPNs
- Compliant Management Applications
- SAS Analytics Platform
- Workstations – Windows 7 & 8
- Servers – Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Services – Secure FTP (SFTP), Secure Email (Zix), Secure Access (SecureLink)
- Network Security – TippingPoint intrusion detection, Sophos Web Filtering
- Workstation Security – Microsoft EMET, Sophos Anti-Malware
- Monitoring – AlienVault, PRTG, Foglight, Tenable Nessus External Scanning
- Data Management Platform
- Digital call recording
These technologies provide us with the ability to seamlessly access information needed for all collection services, while also affording our clients with the ability to obtain client-specific data and information. In addition, our IT systems support a wide array of standard and ad-hoc reports that enable clients to continuously monitor the status of their accounts, identify trends, and implement program enhancements as needed. All of our IT capabilities comply the Health Information Technology Act.
We are constantly embracing new and updated technologies to stay competitive and improve efficiency.