Healthcare revenue is decreasing due to a lack of direct patient payments
Technological advancements, regulatory changes, new legislation, and the overall changing landscape of healthcare has resulted in additional administrative burdens, especially at the point of patient direct payments.
A patient-centric, operationally efficient direct payment solution
The Alltran Health’s Self Pay Plus is a patient-centric and customizable revenue cycle management solution that meets your specific demographic needs, while replicating your patient financial service policies.
Our Program and Partnership includes:
- Implementation of an effective point-of-service process
- Assessment and recommendations on process improvements in facility based point-of-service and collections process
- Initial and ongoing staff training for those involved with patient management, point-of-service, and billing services
Our patient direct payment solution is ideal for managing your Self Pay patient accounts.
- Complying with HIPAA, PHI, PCI, and all other federal, state, and local regulations
- Ongoing monitoring and refinement of services and processes
- Identifying and rebilling new insurance coverage and increasing quick pay dollars (through balance in full or payment plan options)
- Full responsibility for Day One Self Pay follow up and collection
Our patient-centric approach is ideal for handling your Self Pay patient accounts.
Healthcare news & events
HFMA Region 8 MidAmerica Summer Institute
August 7 - 9, 2017
Exhibiting the Alltran Health booth. Come by and say hello!
2017 HFMA Florida Annual Fall Conference
September 27 - 29, 2017
Alltran Health is thrilled to be exhibiting at this event!
Maximizing Medicaid Eligibility Outcomes
Thursday, March 23, 2017 • 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm Central
The introduction of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) in 2010 further complicated an already...