Additional support is needed to manage patient scheduling
Healthcare organizations are increasingly challenged with the arduous front end processes required for a dynamic, predictable, and patient-friendly scheduling structure. They are also looking to enhance the patient experience, and stay in front of compliance and regulatory oversight.
Helping manage the influx of patients
Alltran offers a wide range of cost-effective patient scheduling solutions that increase resource efficiencies, enable organizations to meet service level goals, enhance the patient experience and decrease administrative burdens.
Our Program and Partnership includes:
- A service delivery approach that values quality of services and respect for patients
- 24/7 flexible staffing solutions and Highly trained, patient friendly, and compliant representatives that provide the best possible first impression
- The ability to provide additional services that enhance the value of interaction such as Insurance verification, patient co-pay education, and Authorization/Denial management services
- Defined process reporting and quality assurance to ensure high-quality outcomes such as appropriate patient interactions, correct patient procedure planning, best practice patient times and low abandonment rates
Transforming scheduling through customizable solutions
An Alltran solution includes:
- Well defined and published standards of conduct and policies and procedures
- Development of initial and ongoing training and education for all employees
- Investigation and correction of identified systemic problems and identification of sanctioned individuals
- Complying with HIPAA, PHI, PCI and all other federal, state and local regulations
- Full transparency for the patient
- Increase patient satisfaction
- Ability to consistently meet client standards for customer service and quality
- Diverse reporting and analytic packages that focus on ongoing quality improvement
Alltran works with you to develop processes and protocols that meet your business objectives and ensures the delivery of a customized patient-friendly Scheduling Service solution.
Healthcare news & events
2017 IHA Annual Meeting
October 10 - 12, 2017
Alltran Health is looking forward to this event!
HFMA Charge Data Master Workshop & Conference
October 17 - 19, 2017
Really looking forward to this event!
NHA Annual Convention
October 25 - 27, 2017
Alltran Health can't wait for this convention!