Additional support is needed to manage patient scheduling
Healthcare organizations are increasingly challenged with the arduous front end processes required for a dynamic, predictable, and patient-friendly scheduling structure. They are also looking to enhance the patient experience, and stay in front of compliance and regulatory oversight.
Helping manage the influx of patients
Alltran offers a wide range of cost-effective patient scheduling solutions that increase resource efficiencies, enable organizations to meet service level goals, enhance the patient experience and decrease administrative burdens.
Our Program and Partnership includes:
- A service delivery approach that values quality of services and respect for patients
- 24/7 flexible staffing solutions and Highly trained, patient friendly, and compliant representatives that provide the best possible first impression
- The ability to provide additional services that enhance the value of interaction such as Insurance verification, patient co-pay education, and Authorization/Denial management services
- Defined process reporting and quality assurance to ensure high-quality outcomes such as appropriate patient interactions, correct patient procedure planning, best practice patient times and low abandonment rates
Transforming scheduling through customizable solutions
An Alltran solution includes:
- Well defined and published standards of conduct and policies and procedures
- Development of initial and ongoing training and education for all employees
- Investigation and correction of identified systemic problems and identification of sanctioned individuals
- Complying with HIPAA, PHI, PCI and all other federal, state and local regulations
- Full transparency for the patient
- Increase patient satisfaction
- Ability to consistently meet client standards for customer service and quality
- Diverse reporting and analytic packages that focus on ongoing quality improvement
Alltran works with you to develop processes and protocols that meet your business objectives and ensures the delivery of a customized patient-friendly Scheduling Service solution.
Healthcare news & events
WA-AK HFMA Winter Conference
February 21 - 22, 2018
Alltran Health can't wait to attend this conference!
ND HFMA Annual Institute
February 21 - 23, 2018
Can't wait to exhibit at this conference!
HFMA Region 5 Dixie Institute
February 25 - 28, 2018
Alltran Health will be there!