Healthcare providers are challenged by changing insurance billing requirements
Healthcare billing offices consistently encounter issues related to changing regulatory requirements, increased patient payment responsibilities, complexities in medical coding and claims submission.
A customized Insurance Billing and Follow-up solution
Alltran Health’s Insurance Billing and Follow-up solution provides significant increases in overall collections, reduced account receivable days, and improved financial assistance, resulting in higher collection rates for our clients.
Our Program and Partnership includes:
- Primary and secondary claim submission and edits
- Insurance filing and follow-up
- Clearinghouse administration
- Denial management and trend reporting
- Bad debt determination and write-off
Our patient friendly services are ideal for managing your Insurance Billing and Follow-Up needs
- Complying with HIPAA, PHI, PCI, and all other federal, state, and local regulations
- Full scope of reports and analytics
- Transparency to the patient that meets or exceeds client standards for customer services and quality
- Decrease of denied claims by 18%
Alltran Health works with you to develop processes and protocols that meet your business objectives and ensures the delivery of a customized patient-friendly Extended Business Office solution
Healthcare news & events
HFMA Region 8 MidAmerica Summer Institute
August 7 - 9, 2017
Exhibiting the Alltran Health booth. Come by and say hello!
2017 HFMA Florida Annual Fall Conference
September 27 - 29, 2017
Alltran Health is thrilled to be exhibiting at this event!
Maximizing Medicaid Eligibility Outcomes
Thursday, March 23, 2017 • 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm Central
The introduction of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) in 2010 further complicated an already...