There is increasing demand for community-based healthcare services.
It is essential for Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) to have the necessary resources to minimize administrative and billing challenges.
We provide essential tools and services that FQHCs need.
Alltran Health offers a FQHC extended business office (EBO) solution that spans the spectrum of services. Our program eases the burden of managing the revenue cycle, while enhancing customer service and improving overall FQHC operations.
Our Program and Partnership includes:
- Seamless, timely and collaborative implementation process
- Custom clean-up project and consulting services
- Remittance integration and analysis and customized business intelligence reports
- Medicaid eligibility and self pay collection
- Benefit determination, managed care enrollment, and patient statement production
We help FQHCs deliver high quality and timely patient services.
- Highly knowledgeable representatives with in-depth of knowledge about FQHC operations and processes
- Complying with HIPAA, PHI, PCI, and all other federal, state, and local regulations
- Full transparency for the patient
- Ability to consistently meet client standards for customer service and quality
- Endorsement from the National Association of Community Health Centers
Alltran Health works with you to develop processes and protocols that meet your business objectives and ensures the delivery of a customized patient-friendly Extended Business Office solution.
Healthcare news & events
HFMA Region 8 MidAmerica Summer Institute
August 7 - 9, 2017
Exhibiting the Alltran Health booth. Come by and say hello!
2017 HFMA Florida Annual Fall Conference
September 27 - 29, 2017
Alltran Health is thrilled to be exhibiting at this event!
Maximizing Medicaid Eligibility Outcomes
Thursday, March 23, 2017 • 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm Central
The introduction of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) in 2010 further complicated an already...