Changing Regulations Increases Administrative Burden
Healthcare financial capabilities are surpassed by today’s technological landscape, distracting facilities from focusing on the entire revenue cycle, resulting in a disregard for payments and decreased patient satisfaction.
- Changing healthcare coverage and regulatory requirements have increased the administrative burden of collections on facilities and providers.
- The diversity of payors, processes, collection systems and patient capabilities challenge providers’ and healthcare facilities’ ability to meet income and cost margins and expectations.
Helping Healthcare Providers Focus On What Is Important
The Alltran Health’s Extended Business Office is a patient-centric, customizable revenue cycle management solution that meets the needs of your specific demographic, dedicated your patient financial services policies.
Our Program and Partnership includes:
- Pre-service coverage and cleanup
- Custom cleanup projects and consulting services
- Pre-service financial counseling for newly insured patients
- Customized business intelligence reports
- Medicaid eligibility and Self Pay collection services
- Benefit determination
- Managed care enrollment
- Patient statement production
Transforming Through Customizable Solutions
- Expertise in meeting regulatory requirements across the healthcare industry
- Complying with HIPAA, PHI, PCI, and all other federal, state, and local regulations
- Wide range of payment plan options
- Full transparency for the patient
- Ability to consistently meet client standards for customer service and quality
- Diverse reporting and analytic packages that focus on ongoing quality improvement
Alltran works with you to develop processes and protocols that meet your business objectives and ensures the delivery of a customized patient-friendly Extended Business Office solution.
Healthcare news & events
HFMA Charge Data Master Workshop & Conference
October 17 - 19, 2017
Really looking forward to this event!
NHA Annual Convention
October 25 - 27, 2017
Alltran Health can't wait for this convention!
2017 HFMA Region 9 Annual Conference
November 5 - 7, 2017
Looking forward to this conference!