Explosive growth requires a transformational ARM solution
The Online Lenders industry is a dominant force in alternative lending. Along with its explosive growth comes the need to resolve accounts which fall into delinquency and return funds to the lending cycle.
Experience coupled with modernized technology provides a flexible, cost effective solution
As a pioneer in the ARM industry, our experience positions us strategically with the knowledge to resolve financial obligations. Along with this experience and state of the art technology, our group of contact centers provides flexible, cost effective on-demand ARM resources.
- First Party ARM services enable our staff to work directly on your system
- Third Party services that assure a compliance based approach to resolve delinquent accounts
- Experience with various stages of default, including Pre-Charge Off, Primary, Secondary, and Late Stage accounts
- Solutions for both online consumer and business lenders
Alltran Financial Services will provide the strategy to meet your specific recovery needs.
An experienced Partner dedicated to transforming the industry
- A highly trained and skilled on-demand workforce positioned at our numerous contact centers located around the country
- Client specific recovery strategies and detailed analytics allow our clients to build a resolution program and anticipate recovery trends for their portfolio
- A real-time customer facing payment portal supports consumers through simplified resolution plans
- A compliance governance built around the strictest of industry guidelines and a Compliance Team tasked with monitoring regulatory updates and implementing and changes to policies and processes
Alltran is committed to our partnership with Online Lenders to meet their business objectives through a program which delivers a tailored approach using a consultative strategies and Best-In-Class customer friendly technology.
Financial news & events
LendIt USA 2017 Conference
March 6 - 7, 2017
Alltran Financial is looking forward to attending this year's conference.