Wednesday, June 20, 2018
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm (EST)
Patient scheduling can be a difficult process to manage. Staff turnover can wreak havoc even on the best of strategies. Long hold times can flare up easily causing patient complaints, ultimately derailing an organization’s best-laid plans to provide a great patient experience. A partnership with a third-party scheduling support team can move a problematic situation into a more strategic, well run process.
This webinar will cover the following:
• Why an external third party can be a viable solution for scheduling
• How an outside source working on multiple systems can be advantageous
• Better addressing of patient needs using segmentation and specialty expertise
• How to provide relief for internal staff, offer greater flexibility in scheduling hours, and more resources for training new staff
• Bridget Puryear – Regional Director, Patient Access, Fredrick Memorial Hospital
• Tony Yanni – Revenue Cycle Operations Manager, Alltran Health
• Judy Griffith – Vice President, Account Management, Alltran Health
Attendees will walk away with a much better understanding of how to achieve greater stability in staffing, reduced hold times, and heightened positive patient experience. Join us for an interactive webinar that includes live polls, audience Q&A, and more!