Thursday, March 23, 2017
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm Central
The introduction of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) in 2010 further complicated an already daunting Medicaid Eligibility determination and billing process. That process could become more complex with a potential reform and replace initiative on the horizon. Today, it is imperative that healthcare entities have the appropriate resources and programs in place to effectively meet the challenges of the ever-changing landscape.
This webinar will cover the following:
• Steps to effectively screen all self-pay patients while guiding them through Medicaid enrollment
• Importance and benefits of implementing a Medicaid Application follow up process
• How to evaluate your Medicaid Application process for improvements
• Insights into how Washington Health System of Pennsylvania successfully implemented, evaluated, and screened for Medicaid processes
• Linda Larner – Director Revenue Cycle, Washington Health System
• Stacy Baumgart, CRCE-I – Regional Manager, Medicaid Eligibility/Billing Operations, Alltran Health
• Colleen Watson – VP, Business Development, Alltran Health
Attendees will walk away with a much better understanding and portfolio of Medicaid Eligibility best practices that can be implemented to improve their Medicaid Eligibility processes. Join us for an interactive webinar that includes live polls, audience Q&A, and more!