Thursday, October 20, 2016
1pm - 2:30pm Central
How are your collection agencies measuring up? Do you have a standard audit protocol in place? Believe it or not, many institutions do not have answers to these questions. The risks of violating debtor rights are the responsibility of the institution, so it is crucial that your third party collection agencies are in adherence to current regulations.
This webinar will cover:
• How institutions currently review their vendors
• How to develop a standard audit protocol
• How to build your audit team
• What should be audited and when
• James Burgdorf, CFE – Associate Director, University of Illinois
• Thomas Arnoldt – Director of Client Services, Alltran Education
Join our host Judith Flink, Interim Assistant Controller, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, in an interactive webinar that includes live polls, audience Q&A, and more!